And then, my husband pointed at what had been the old Nuba location on Hastings St. and yelled, “Look! La Taqueria!” Those words were like a siren’s song to my ears. I lost all control of my body. Time slowed. My eyes widened and my pulse raced; I could hear the woosh-woosh-woosh in my ears. I turned to follow my husband’s pointing finger and cried, “Where?!”
- Central & South America
- North America
Subscribe to my Feed
View all of Vancouver Bites’ pics on FB
- Best soup in Vancouver is at @Bel_Cafe ! #ilovesoup http://t.co/5HDrsGwdgi---tweeted 6 days ago
- Burgers + fries + 1 drink x 3 people = $122 at Burgr by Gordan Ramsey. #lasvegas #vegas http://t.co/MA8UdVn4bY---tweeted 2 weeks ago
- About to try the chicken at Sage Bistro at UBC. @ubcaplaceofmind http://t.co/QBBzGTTxWY---tweeted 2 months ago
- Coconut caramel pound cake. wp.me/p5mxOF-1sU via @emvandee---tweeted 2 months ago
- Heading to @TreesOrganic tonight for #Vancouver's best cheesecake and @swoonvancouver, a love & sex-themed literary reading by local writers---tweeted 3 months ago
- This place is TO DIE FOR. @neverlandtea is just lovely. http://t.co/5y3Mn0MWdW---tweeted 5 months ago
Email Vancouver Bites!
Win a FREE Vancouver Food Tour!
Finding comfort inapples bacon beans beer breakfast burgers Burnaby Caribbean cheese chicken chile relleno chips cocktails coffee cookies corn tortillas coxinhas crab cakes Cuban dessert diners eggs feijoada fireplaces fish food festivals French toast fried bananas fries Gastown guacamole ham home fries hummus Indian Jarritos lamb Mac'n'Cheese macaroni salad mashed potatoes Mexican milkshakes muffins Pad Thai pasta pastries patios pie pita plantains Portland potatoes recipes red curry ribs rice salad salmon salsa sandwiches sausage scallops seafood shrimp soup spring rolls steak stew tacos teriyaki toast Vancouver waffles wine yam fries