And then, my husband pointed at what had been the old Nuba location on Hastings St. and yelled, “Look! La Taqueria!” Those words were like a siren’s song to my ears. I lost all control of my body. Time slowed. My eyes widened and my pulse raced; I could hear the woosh-woosh-woosh in my ears. I turned to follow my husband’s pointing finger and cried, “Where?!”
- Central & South America
- North America
Subscribe to my Feed
View all of Vancouver Bites’ pics on FB
- This place is TO DIE FOR. @neverlandtea is just lovely. http://t.co/5y3Mn0MWdW---tweeted 1 month ago
- The Belgian Monkey at Mink @minkchocolates http://t.co/kORJhnXjKN---tweeted 1 month ago
- At @jethrosfinegrub. Best biscuits & gravy in Vancouver. Just like my (Texan) mother used to make. :) #finegrub #vancouver #brunch---tweeted 1 month ago
- RT @vanfoodster: Gastown BBQ & Chili Fest August 30 & 31 ow.ly/AMMGI with @chillwinston @TheIrishHeather @TucRestaurant & more!---tweeted 2 months ago
- RT @RemyScalza: Hungry? Free Indian food for 20,000 people in Vancouver this Sunday: owl.li/A1Rwp @MyVancouver #explorecanada---tweeted 2 months ago
- Look at that! The old Monks is going to be a Mahony & Sons! I wonder what that'll do to the Wicklow's business? http://t.co/wV3BgjvALm---tweeted 2 months ago
Email Vancouver Bites!
Win a FREE Vancouver Food Tour!
Finding comfort inapples bacon beans beer breakfast burgers Burnaby Caribbean cheese chicken chile relleno chips cocktails coffee cookies corn tortillas coxinhas crab cakes Cuban dessert diners eggs feijoada fireplaces fish food festivals French toast fried bananas fries Gastown guacamole ham home fries hummus Indian Jarritos lamb Mac'n'Cheese macaroni salad mashed potatoes Mexican milkshakes muffins Pad Thai pasta pastries patios pie pita plantains Portland potatoes recipes red curry ribs rice salad salmon salsa sandwiches sausage scallops seafood shrimp soup spring rolls steak stew tacos teriyaki toast Vancouver waffles wine yam fries