Again, I have to say that Big Man makes better french toast. The flavour was lacking, or should I say that there was flavour, but just not the french toast flavour I expected.
- Central & South America
- North America
Subscribe to my Feed
View all of Vancouver Bites’ pics on FB
- Oooohhhh @BurgooBistro! Glad it's a holiday and I can have brunch: Burgoo & Eggs! Mmmm http://t.co/OIX1nTmxs9---tweeted 1 month ago
- How have I never been to Le Marché St. George before? This is lovely! http://t.co/yNvHaT1uIU---tweeted 1 month ago
- OMG MAC'N'CHEESE AND PULLED PORK HOAGIE! @LucysdinerMain http://t.co/8a0L92ufni---tweeted 2 months ago
- Holy crap, it happened. wp.me/p5mxOF-1tp @emvandee's new cookbook coming soon!---tweeted 3 months ago
- Best soup in Vancouver is at @Bel_Cafe ! #ilovesoup http://t.co/5HDrsGwdgi---tweeted 3 months ago
- Burgers + fries + 1 drink x 3 people = $122 at Burgr by Gordan Ramsey. #lasvegas #vegas http://t.co/MA8UdVn4bY---tweeted 3 months ago
Email Vancouver Bites!
Win a FREE Vancouver Food Tour!
Finding comfort inapples bacon beans beer breakfast burgers Burnaby Caribbean cheese chicken chile relleno chips cocktails coffee cookies corn tortillas coxinhas crab cakes Cuban dessert diners eggs feijoada fireplaces fish food festivals French toast fried bananas fries Gastown guacamole ham home fries hummus Indian Jarritos lamb Mac'n'Cheese macaroni salad mashed potatoes Mexican milkshakes muffins Pad Thai pasta pastries patios pie pita plantains Portland potatoes recipes red curry ribs rice salad salmon salsa sandwiches sausage scallops seafood shrimp soup spring rolls steak stew tacos teriyaki toast Vancouver waffles wine yam fries