Again, I have to say that Big Man makes better french toast. The flavour was lacking, or should I say that there was flavour, but just not the french toast flavour I expected.
- Central & South America
- North America
Subscribe to my Feed
View all of Vancouver Bites’ pics on FB
- You could win a @DisneyParks vacation from CAA! Plus play the game for a bonus entry: summerfun.caa.ca---tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @cabrs: I will do anything if you hint that it might be followed by us getting tacos.---tweeted 3 days ago
- Meeeeeat! RT @brewerythebeast: 1st ever MEAT FESTIVAL featuring top #Vancouver chefs & restaurants June 16th ow.ly/lbHXB---tweeted 4 days ago
- I just ate the best cupcake of my life. I can die happy now.---tweeted 4 days ago
- Just had a @Karascupcakes Hummingbird cupcake: banana cake with pineapple chunks, cream cheese frosting, and pecans. BEST CUPCAKE EVER.---tweeted 4 days ago
- Don't ask if you can afford to eat Organic; ask if you can afford not to. Former Pro-GMO Scientist Speaks Out On GMOs bit.ly/10BVIvbvia---tweeted 5 days ago
Email Vancouver Bites!
Win a FREE Vancouver Food Tour!
Finding comfort inbacon beans burgers Burnaby cheese chicken chile relleno coffee corn tortillas dessert diners eggs feijoada fireplaces fish food festivals fries ham home fries hummus Indian lamb Mac'n'Cheese mashed potatoes Mexican milkshakes patios pie plantains Portland potatoes recipes ribs rice salad sandwiches sausage scallops soup spring rolls steak toast Vancouver waffles wine