Again, I have to say that Big Man makes better french toast. The flavour was lacking, or should I say that there was flavour, but just not the french toast flavour I expected.
- Central & South America
- North America
Subscribe to my Feed
View all of Vancouver Bites’ pics on FB
- At @jethrosfinegrub. Best biscuits & gravy in Vancouver. Just like my (Texan) mother used to make. :) #finegrub #vancouver #brunch---tweeted 22 hours ago
- RT @vanfoodster: Gastown BBQ & Chili Fest August 30 & 31 ow.ly/AMMGI with @chillwinston @TheIrishHeather @TucRestaurant & more!---tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @RemyScalza: Hungry? Free Indian food for 20,000 people in Vancouver this Sunday: owl.li/A1Rwp @MyVancouver #explorecanada---tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Look at that! The old Monks is going to be a Mahony & Sons! I wonder what that'll do to the Wicklow's business? http://t.co/wV3BgjvALm---tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @VanMarkets: Main St Station Farmers Market is open! Sounds like a good excuse to knock off work a little early.---tweeted 1 month ago
- RT @HuffPostCanada: WATCH: 17 Italian dishes you're probably saying wrong huff.to/1k1tsMs via @HuffPostCaLiv http://t.co/bcEf6vJNqH---tweeted 2 months ago
Email Vancouver Bites!
Win a FREE Vancouver Food Tour!
Finding comfort inapples bacon beans beer breakfast burgers Burnaby Caribbean cheese chicken chile relleno chips cocktails coffee cookies corn tortillas coxinhas crab cakes Cuban dessert diners eggs feijoada fireplaces fish food festivals French toast fried bananas fries Gastown guacamole ham home fries hummus Indian Jarritos lamb Mac'n'Cheese macaroni salad mashed potatoes Mexican milkshakes muffins Pad Thai pasta pastries patios pie pita plantains Portland potatoes recipes red curry ribs rice salad salmon salsa sandwiches sausage scallops seafood shrimp soup spring rolls steak stew tacos teriyaki toast Vancouver waffles wine yam fries