This is going to be my most boring post ever. Why? Because the food at Banana Leaf in Kitsilano was kind of just…meh. How can you make “meh” exciting? You can’t. Do you understand, Reader? I cannot make this post exciting!
- Central & South America
- North America
Subscribe to my Feed
View all of Vancouver Bites’ pics on FB
- This place is TO DIE FOR. @neverlandtea is just lovely. http://t.co/5y3Mn0MWdW---tweeted 2 weeks ago
- The Belgian Monkey at Mink @minkchocolates http://t.co/kORJhnXjKN---tweeted 2 weeks ago
- At @jethrosfinegrub. Best biscuits & gravy in Vancouver. Just like my (Texan) mother used to make. :) #finegrub #vancouver #brunch---tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @vanfoodster: Gastown BBQ & Chili Fest August 30 & 31 ow.ly/AMMGI with @chillwinston @TheIrishHeather @TucRestaurant & more!---tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @RemyScalza: Hungry? Free Indian food for 20,000 people in Vancouver this Sunday: owl.li/A1Rwp @MyVancouver #explorecanada---tweeted 1 month ago
- Look at that! The old Monks is going to be a Mahony & Sons! I wonder what that'll do to the Wicklow's business? http://t.co/wV3BgjvALm---tweeted 1 month ago
Email Vancouver Bites!
Win a FREE Vancouver Food Tour!
Finding comfort inapples bacon beans beer breakfast burgers Burnaby Caribbean cheese chicken chile relleno chips cocktails coffee cookies corn tortillas coxinhas crab cakes Cuban dessert diners eggs feijoada fireplaces fish food festivals French toast fried bananas fries Gastown guacamole ham home fries hummus Indian Jarritos lamb Mac'n'Cheese macaroni salad mashed potatoes Mexican milkshakes muffins Pad Thai pasta pastries patios pie pita plantains Portland potatoes recipes red curry ribs rice salad salmon salsa sandwiches sausage scallops seafood shrimp soup spring rolls steak stew tacos teriyaki toast Vancouver waffles wine yam fries