This is going to be my most boring post ever. Why? Because the food at Banana Leaf in Kitsilano was kind of just…meh. How can you make “meh” exciting? You can’t. Do you understand, Reader? I cannot make this post exciting!
- Central & South America
- North America
Subscribe to my Feed
View all of Vancouver Bites’ pics on FB
- RT @vanfoodster: Gastown BBQ & Chili Fest August 30 & 31 ow.ly/AMMGI with @chillwinston @TheIrishHeather @TucRestaurant & more!---tweeted 14 hours ago
- RT @RemyScalza: Hungry? Free Indian food for 20,000 people in Vancouver this Sunday: owl.li/A1Rwp @MyVancouver #explorecanada---tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Look at that! The old Monks is going to be a Mahony & Sons! I wonder what that'll do to the Wicklow's business? http://t.co/wV3BgjvALm---tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @VanMarkets: Main St Station Farmers Market is open! Sounds like a good excuse to knock off work a little early.---tweeted 1 month ago
- RT @HuffPostCanada: WATCH: 17 Italian dishes you're probably saying wrong huff.to/1k1tsMs via @HuffPostCaLiv http://t.co/bcEf6vJNqH---tweeted 2 months ago
- Drinkin' 187 on a muthafuckin' hop. http://t.co/9NBHOhhQGY---tweeted 2 months ago
Email Vancouver Bites!
Win a FREE Vancouver Food Tour!
Finding comfort inapples bacon beans beer breakfast burgers Burnaby Caribbean cheese chicken chile relleno chips cocktails coffee cookies corn tortillas coxinhas crab cakes Cuban dessert diners eggs feijoada fireplaces fish food festivals French toast fried bananas fries Gastown guacamole ham home fries hummus Indian Jarritos lamb Mac'n'Cheese macaroni salad mashed potatoes Mexican milkshakes muffins Pad Thai pasta pastries patios pie pita plantains Portland potatoes recipes red curry ribs rice salad salmon salsa sandwiches sausage scallops seafood shrimp soup spring rolls steak stew tacos teriyaki toast Vancouver waffles wine yam fries