This is going to be my most boring post ever. Why? Because the food at Banana Leaf in Kitsilano was kind of just…meh. How can you make “meh” exciting? You can’t. Do you understand, Reader? I cannot make this post exciting!
- Central & South America
- North America
Subscribe to my Feed
View all of Vancouver Bites’ pics on FB
- OMG #breakfast / #brunch at @Nomad_Vancouver https://t.co/kda8hX7hjo---tweeted 1 month ago
- Phenomenal breakfasts at @Nomad_Vancouver. This is the Eggs Benedict on Rosti Potato with #duckconfit #Vancouver https://t.co/29yh0V3ZJ1---tweeted 1 month ago
- Wow! @tapandbarrel has the BEST Caesars in #Vancouver! http://t.co/aZWRqcQyhD---tweeted 8 months ago
- Oooohhhh @BurgooBistro! Glad it's a holiday and I can have brunch: Burgoo & Eggs! Mmmm http://t.co/OIX1nTmxs9---tweeted 10 months ago
- How have I never been to Le Marché St. George before? This is lovely! http://t.co/yNvHaT1uIU---tweeted 10 months ago
- OMG MAC'N'CHEESE AND PULLED PORK HOAGIE! @LucysdinerMain http://t.co/8a0L92ufni---tweeted 11 months ago
Email Vancouver Bites!
Win a FREE Vancouver Food Tour!
Finding comfort inapples bacon beans beer breakfast burgers Burnaby Caribbean cheese chicken chile relleno chips cocktails coffee cookies corn tortillas coxinhas crab cakes Cuban dessert diners eggs feijoada fireplaces fish food festivals French toast fried bananas fries Gastown guacamole ham home fries hummus Indian Jarritos lamb Mac'n'Cheese macaroni salad mashed potatoes Mexican milkshakes muffins Pad Thai pasta pastries patios pie pita plantains Portland potatoes recipes red curry ribs rice salad salmon salsa sandwiches sausage scallops seafood shrimp soup spring rolls steak stew tacos teriyaki toast Vancouver waffles wine yam fries