Doughnuts are the best. The goddamn best. Don’t think so? Then you have a hole in your head. Kinda like how a doughnut has a hole in it. But you probably don’t taste as good. (If you do, leave your name and number below, so my lonely cat-people readers can call you. Hook-ups TONIGHT, Yo!)
- Central & South America
- North America
Subscribe to my Feed
View all of Vancouver Bites’ pics on FB
- How to eat your way through Canada huff.to/YOdK14 via @HPCaTravel---tweeted 15 hours ago
- Wanna see a meltdown? Of course you do. Check out the Facebook wall of this Arizona Bistro:... fb.me/1V1DRvosr---tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @spchronicles: Oh, hello, I'm just a little recipe that got pinned 794 times this weekend. No big thing. sweetpotatochronicles.com/wordpress/2013…---tweeted 4 days ago
- Happiness is Chile Relleno in California.---tweeted 1 week ago
- mmmmmmmm breakfast fb.me/CfFih3rd---tweeted 1 week ago
- I wish I could live in #Vancouver, but eat in California.---tweeted 1 week ago
Email Vancouver Bites!
Win a FREE Vancouver Food Tour!
Finding comfort inbacon beans burgers Burnaby cheese chicken chile relleno coffee corn tortillas dessert diners eggs feijoada fireplaces fish food festivals fries ham home fries hummus Indian lamb Mac'n'Cheese mashed potatoes Mexican milkshakes patios pie plantains Portland potatoes recipes ribs rice salad sandwiches sausage scallops soup spring rolls steak toast Vancouver waffles wine